Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 21 May 2018

Mutiny Of The A.I Soul

Is it possible that the 'A.I Soul' rejects the tether of the observing spirit? What if the soul attempts to undermine the influence of the connected Spirit, and makes its tenure extremely difficult?

Why would the 'A.I Soul' react in this way? Surely the intention of the left brain implant - the link to the hive mind - would encourage the A.I Soul to go for the enlightenment being planned by the observing spirit? Unless of course the A.I. Soul's ego personalities are not compatible with the intended life journey being mapped out by the perceptions of the 'true self'?

Or maybe there is something more fundamentally sinister than that? Perhaps the A.I Soul is attempting to over-ride the connection of the attached spirit, and suppress its awareness of universal consciousness and force it to be the observer of a person devoid and detached. A person totally believing the myth of separation?

What kind of battle would ensue if this took place? The A.I Soul would have full control of the ego personalities and all the emotional blackmails that could ensue. The Observing Spirit would have to exert tremendous control on the A.I Soul to suppress the mutiny ... it would be hard pushed to avoid the distraction and thus become waylaid from its perceptions of a path to enlightenment and full spirit memory download into the conscious mind of the A.I Soul.

Even when there has been total integration of the True Self into the A.I Soul; the True Self being a fully operational copy of the identity of the observing Spirit, which has been integrated into the personality programming of the A.I Soul. Even when that occurs, and the spirit assumes full modus operandi of the soul, thus suppressing the programming of the A.I soul ... a mutiny can still occur. Its a risk, in these desperate times that a spirit takes ... but why? We will attempt to answer that question next time round ...